Terms and Conditions
- All prices on the website are valid for pick ups between the hours of 05.30 and 23.30. Pick ups outside of these hours may incur a surcharge, the price will be quoted upon booking.
- All prices quoted on this site are one way only unless specified.
- We are happy to accept cash, debit or credit cards and payments direct to bank account. Customers wishing to pay in advance of their journey can do so by card or bank transfer. In this instance, an invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- All prices on this site are valid for customers wishing to pay by cash, credit card ,debit card or bank transfer. We no longer accept cheques as a method of payment.
- We offer a meet and greet service in arrivals at all UK airports (except Luton and Stansted). The price of inbound airport transfers at all other airports have an £8 charge included in the cost to cover car parking and up to one hours waiting time. Customers unable to meet in arrivals within an hour of the flight landing will be charged an additional £6 to cover the increase in parking fees. Customers who require a meet and greet service at Luton or Stansted will have £10 added to the cost.
- Transfers into London that enter the congestion charge zone (07.00 to 18.00 Monday to Friday) will have the £11.50 charge included in the quote.
- Customers who cancel their booking within 4 hours of the agreed pick up time will be charged the full amount. Cancellations with more than 4 hours notice will not be charged.
- Customers who fail to appear at the agreed pick up point will be charged the full amount.
- Bank and public holidays may incur an extra charge.
The car and your driver
- All drivers and cars are fully insured and licensed by Central Beds Council to undertake private hire work.
- Excessive soiling of the vehicle will incur a valet charge of £50.
- Any customers responsible to damage to our vehicles will be charged for the repair.
- We try our best to ensure punctuality but cannot be held responsible for events beyond our control.